I have been practicing the Energization Exercises for about 10 years, but it wasn't until recently that I understood the value they have in my life. Being more of a mental nature rather than physical, I've always struggled with exercising. However, not too long ago, I had to undergo brain surgery, and this experience helped me understand the importance of having a balanced life, both spiritually and physically. By drawing energy consciously through this set of exercises, I feel my body cells being revitalized and renewed.
I encourage you to give this challenge a try! If you are new to the energization exercises this is a great way to learn them, it only takes 15 minutes a day.
Sign up here for the Free 30-Day Challenge
- Gain more energy
- Improve your concentration
- Learn the art of conscious relaxation
- Nurture your body—or even heal it
- Deepen your meditations
Each day you’ll receive an email with:
A brief video clip of one of the exercises, highlighting important points and common errors (see sample below)
A valuable practice tip or an inspiring story of impressive results—or both
More Benefits of Energization
- Prevents hardening of the arteries and ensures lasting youth by stimulating an even circulation and helping to eject foreign matter from the system.
- Circulation, respiration, digestion, and all other involuntary processes of the body are harmonized and invigorated
- Resurrects dying tissue cells and worn out mental faculties, and helps form billions of new cells
- Cures constipation, headaches, gout, rheumatism, colds, bronchitis and stomach troubles
- Increases brain power and memory and clarifies the mind
- Strengthens and develops tissues and awakens lazy muscles
- Vitalizes every body cell and recharges the body with cosmic energy